FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
1. Can I make payment of instalment by a local cheque ex Delhi based bank or by cash?
- Yes, Payment of instalment can be made through a local cheque of any bank based in Delhi, NOIDA or Gurgaon.
- No Cash payments are accepted by AWHO except for sale of Master Brochure.
- Date of clearance of cheque is taken as date of payment.
- On the reverse of paying instruments, please mention your Registration no, Name and the project.
- Do not use couriers as they are not permitted inside defence areas. Recomended to use Indian Postal Service.
2. I had sent amount 'X' towards my instalment long time back but have not yet got the receipt.
Has the amount been received?
Status of payment can be seen on website. Duplicate copy of Receipt is sent to the member only after getting a written request with reasons.
3. I have been allotted a dwelling unit similar to another allottee but the cost charged from me is higher than that of other allottee.
Please elucidate the reason.
The cost charged from the seniormost allottee is the basic cost. However, those allottees who are issued booking letters at a later date, finance cost is added to bring parity between registrants or/and to offset interest burden borne by AWHO.
4. I have withdrawn from AWHO scheme 'X' due to compelling circumstances/ financial problems.
Can I get refund of my deposits forthwith as a special case ?
Since the amount paid by way of instalment is committed towards purchase of land/construction expenditure, the amount due, after deducting permissible deductions, will be refunded only after the dwelling unit has been reallotted and payment to AWHO has been made by reallottee or on expiry of six months in the case where booking letter next has not been issued. However specific requestes for early refund are considered.
5. I had made part payment of Rs 'X' against my instalment in time.
But the balance amount which was sent by CDA(O)/ AGIF was delayed due to no fault of mine.
Thus, rebate at the rate of one percent should be credited to my account.
Rebate of one percent on the amount of any instalment is admissible only if payment (in full) is made by the due date.
Responsibility to ensure timely payment by agencies like CDA(O)/AGIF etc rests with the allottees concerned.
6. I had paid my instalment which was due on ……….. in full from my own sources.
Now an amount of Rs 'X' has been sent by my loaning agency direct to your office.
Please intimate if the excess amount will earn interest till adjusted in next instalment.
No interest is admissible on excess amount.
Please send a written request for refund of the excess amount if so desired and the same shall be refunded to the member forthwith.